Monday, January 2, 2012

Papertrey Ink "Make It Monday" #47 2011 A la Carte

I have had so much being off work for the holiday break and it has given me the chance to make lots of cards and do more challenges.  This card is for PTI's Make It Monday and this weeks challenge is to any of the weekly challenges they had for 2011.  I love glitter so it was an easy decision for me to make.  I even was able to ink up the new Love & Marriage stamp set.  Thanks for taking a peek!



Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI Black and White
Dies: PTI - Cover Plate: Quatrefoil
Bling: Martha Stewart
Printed Paper: Black and White Basics
Stamps: PTI - Love & Marriage and Verve - Hundred Hearts
Ink: VersaFine - Black and SU - Real Red
Glitter: Martha Stewart

9 comments :

  1. I love everything about this card--the color scheme, the quatrefoil, the glitter, that beautiful patterned paper. This is just gorgeous. I'm so glad to see you making such good use of your vacation time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this . . . some of my favorite couples are mentioned . . . this is brilliant. I see a digital card like this in my future . . . LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and the glitter strip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Kim! The quatrefoil die looks great along the bottom panel. Love the strip of glitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is gorgeous! I love all the different elements and all the PTI stuff you used! I was thinking that I'd try one of the glitter MIM's, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glitter is perfect for this...
    love it!!
    The colors...
    the sentiment...
    the papers...
    such a fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of this card--that stamp set, the quatrefoil, the glitter. Fabby. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I love all the elements you incorporated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job pulling all of the varied elements together so beautifully! Love that sentiment! You should also enter this in the current Color Throwdown challenge-Red, Black, and Grey!!

    ReplyDelete