Sunday, November 3, 2013

Surprise!!!! Happy Birthday Tracey


Happy Birthday Tracey....hope your day is as fun and special as you are!

A cake to celebrate your day!

A few gifts too....

Today is Tracey's birthday...I am sure that you all know and love Tracey, she is one of the sweetest and craftiest ladies around.  If you don't know Tracey, I believe you must be living under a rock or something very similar.  You can see all of Tracey's amazing creations on her blog here, In My Creative Opinion, be sure to grab a nice tall cup of tea, you will be there for some time.  In celebration of Tracey's special day, Joyce from Cards-by-the-Sea has set up Mr. Linkz so you can add your card to Joyce's blog to play along. I can't wait to see all the fabulous cards for Tracey's friends, sure to be a place with so much love and inspiration.  
For my card, I thought I would CASe one of Tracey's cards, or at least it started off that way.  What better way to honor her, right?  My card is made for this week's Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday, I have not played for some time and thought this would be a fun one to use for Tracey....


This week's MIM is Inlaid Die-Cuts


tracey_MFWTT
Tracey's card....

Ingredients - All Papertrey Ink unless listed
Solid Card Stock: White and Sweet Blush
Stamps: Sweet Life (thank you Joyce) and Stylish Sentiments - Birthday
Dies: Sweet Life (thank you Jeanne), Birthday Trio and Lil Inkers: Stitched Circles
Ink: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse and Spring Moss
Sequins: Neat & Tangled


27 comments :

  1. Oh, excellent CASE of Tracey's impeccable card, Kim, with this cool and stunning work of art!! This is a jaw-dropper!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful case of Tracey's card. You've really rocked that technique shown at PTI last week. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Kim...Tracey will love it! And I love how you inlaid the leaves, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to come back and look at this again Kim...one of your best! I love the sweet life and how you popped up the flowers over the inlaid part. Tracey will love this and others will case this! Nice cake and presents to go along with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kim. Love it and the inlaid leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful, and what a great way to honor Tracey than by CASing her. I love how your leaves are inlaid, and your flowers are popped up. A super look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Love the inlaid leaves!! Perfect case....Tracey will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, Kim! I know Tracey is feeling very honored & loves this. Glad to find out about the celebration & hope join in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just stunning, Kim, and what a fun thing to do in recognition of Tracey's birthday. Those Sweet Life flowers really pop with the inlaid leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful with the inlaid die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim, your card is gorgeous my friend. I am so overwhelmed and humbled by today's linky party. I am so glad that you and I have become such good friends this past year with our mostly off line conversations and shopping--ha ha. I am not only going to CASE your CASE of me but I am going to downright copy it!! I will need to buy The Sweet Life now. Thank you again! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful and Tracey will love the stitched circle!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Kim your card is gorgeous - I'll have to try the inlaid die cut technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG - sweet sweet card. I've been wanting to get sweet life die but they ran out a few months back. You inspired me to pursue this purchase again! Aimee from Craftmates

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Sweet life is one of my new favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, Kim, what a stunning card for Tracey ... a beautiful CASE ... those inlaid die cuts are so perfect! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How fun! I was spying up that card from Tracey too! You cased her beautifully - those roses are my fave PTI stamp - and you totally rocked them up against that stitched circle background!! Oooh and pretty sequins too Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well , you set a beautiful party table.
    This card is so Tracey , you did a beautiful job with channeling her. Love the CAS elegant look to your beautiful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kim - this is amazing and you card are just fabulous - love them both , although I like the second one even more!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Kim! You did a beautiful job casing Tracy's card! Your work is so meticulous, so neat, so tidy, so perfectly executed....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely stunning card, Kim. Totally blown away by this. Elegant is a word that comes to mind. Everything's perfect about it. It's a wonderful CASE of one of Tracey's cards. Sorry I didn't comment sooner, I did see this but have been on the go. Wanted you to know that I totally love this. You so rock. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!! My jaw hit the floor -- then I picked it up ... Then it fell again when I saw the inlaid bit!!
    Gorgeous !!!

    I recvd something fun in my mail today!!! A super lovely awesome & detailed Halloween card !!!
    Thank YOU!!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's gorgeous--love how you inlaid the leaves! Great CASE of Tracey's card and perfect for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So gorgeous Kim! I adore your perfect stamping and the inlaid diecuts are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautifully done! Love this triple rose image for the inlaid die cutting. Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete