Saturday, May 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas May 2019

Hello...It's the 25th of May and it's time for our Keeping Christmas Blog. This month while I was doing some very needed cleaning out I came across a drawer filled with project ideas from blogs that I follow from the past few years. I found one from our own Kelly and decided I would case her incredible project. So I made this sweet treat box.What a great idea, can't wait to make more and fill them with Christmas candy. 


So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing! You should have arrived here from Julee's blog and your next stop is Lori's blog,


Kelly Lunceford (off this month)

Julee Tilman (off this month)

Kim Heggins - that's me!

Vicki Finger (off this month)



15 comments :

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea Kim, this is such a fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Kim! Love the kraft and red together, gives it a vintage vibe. Is that a cut file? Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very adorable. Your box is darling, and the images you selected are absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, such a sweet box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute little box! And also that you use a Dickens quote in the blog title. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute cute box!! Filled with candy.... even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww, Kim! These are so cute! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, Kim! Love the feel of Christmas and the adorable cups on the front; and what's not to love about that plaid ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet little box! I like how you decorated the top with those bells too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness this is such a sweet, pun intended, treat box! I love the kraft and red together always and the sweet coffee images are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful box, Kim! Love the corrugated panels, sweet images & the ribbon with bells!

    ReplyDelete
  13. its really sooo sweeeet box Miss Kim
    love the Image and the color combo
    so beautifully made and cute scene
    Love love love
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete