Tuesday, May 28, 2019

ATSM #343 - Holiday


Hello...popping in today with my card for the new challenge at ATMS #343 - Holiday. I decided to go with Halloween for my holiday. I had this sweet little haunted mansion that I cut while visiting Joyce a few years back, Marybeth brought lots of her wonderful dies for us to play with. I have been waiting for the perfect time to pull this out! I paired it with stamps from Papertrey Ink, Spooky Sweets II, sentiment from Reverse Confetti, Spooky and the web from Kerri Bradford's Hocus Pocus. Can't wait to see your holiday creations! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! Enjoy your day.



8 comments :

  1. Eek!! What a wonderfully spooky little scene Kim. I've always liked purple on Halloween cards. Your sky looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!!!! I love that house and the witch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haunted house looking so eerie with the swirling purple background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking card, Kim, and I LOVE that you could find a die cut piece after a year!!! Great colors too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun, fun! Love this, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cool smooshy background and silhouette stamping make this spooky little house so atmospheric, Kim ... so cute! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever card
    you really used all the Halloween colors...
    Love orange black and purple here
    Great Halloween card Miss Kim
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete