Thursday, October 31, 2019

Time Out #147


Good Morning....Happy Halloween! Popping in today with my card for the challenge at Time Out #147 - Inspired by Words. I used these amazing stamps from Uniko, Background Block Pinstripes and Sentiments - Outlined Clear. I turned my card into a little shaker card, always fun to make. I hope you will play along with us and you see our teams inspiration here, so much beautiful inspiration! 

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Uniko...and they are offering a wonderful prize for this challenge, so I hope you will play along. 



12 comments :

  1. Love you shaker card, Kim. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I adore how creative you have been with this stamp and in such dramatic colours-adore the gold ribbon-super idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stylish with the stripes. Nice touch adding the ribbon bow and I have a soft spot for shaker cards. A great idea to use this technique for a sentiment only design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a warm colour use of that ribon and good to see a shaker card! Love how crisp it looks! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect, and in fall colors too! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. elegant with that ribbon
    I love your style Miss Kim
    elegant card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool and so stylish, Kim ... the bronze ribbon and shaker elements are fabulous with those graphic stripes! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stripy card Kim! Great bg for your shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun shaker card. Really love how you used those stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I've been thinking about making shakers for Christmas... This has given me inspiration, thanks!! xx

    ReplyDelete