Thursday, October 1, 2020

Time Out Reminder #171

 

Hello...popping in with my card for the reminder post at Time Out #171. The theme is Inspired by Words

Move over Coffee....Today is a day for Champagne! 

We seem to be having more of those days now than ever before! But I hope everyone is staying safe!


And our fabulous sponsor is Stamplorations! And they are giving the winner a $25.00 gift voucher.


I used this fabulous wine set when I was visiting Joyce last year for our stamping days. 



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!

10 comments :

  1. So very glad I have those stamps, as I want to make a card for my stash just like this one. Love how you framed your little festive scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more! Great card, Kim, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I miss stamping visits...)
    What a perfect little wine scene! Great colouring, and as Joyce said, really like the framing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you've framed this! Fabulous card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is fab-love that embossed background and a super wine set and sentiment. It would be me dropping the glass!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card, and I knew I few who would LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embossed background and the placement of the bottle and cork just over the edge. Wonderful card, and yes! There's always time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background & your coloring, Kim! Great card & perfect for these days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a great wine set and great colours! Love how your embossed background works so well with the wine images!!

    ReplyDelete