Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Time Out #222 - Inspired by Words

 

Hello....popping in today with my card for the new challenge at Time Out #222 - Inspired by Words.





Our fabulous sponsor is Lawn Fawn and the winner will receive a $25 gift voucher, can't wait to see how you are all inspired!

I pulled out this fabulous rainbow stamp for my card, I love having a stash of make you smile cards on hand and rainbows are just perfect for that. 



I have one more card to share that I am adding to 2 challenges, The Paper Players - PP607 Fall Fun and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Stamp It.



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day and please stay safe!


8 comments :

  1. Adorable cards, Kim! The sentiment and the image on autumn card are too cute. I am so glad you played with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! So great to see you in the gallery! I love this little mouse under the toad stool! I love the embossed background and the sentiment! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are very nice. Loving the little Mouse image on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are very nice. Loving that little mouse image (where is is from)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two sweet cards, and perfect for your stash -- one day they'll make someone else smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun shape of your rainbow stamp, it's very trendy looking! Such cute sentiment too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these! That is such a happy rainbow, that is such a classic set and the sweet mouse?? So cute!

    ReplyDelete