Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Time Out #223

 

Hello....popping in today with my card for the new challenge at Time Out #223 - Photo Inspiration and our sponsor is Newton's Nook Designs. I can't wait to see how you are inspired by this beautiful photo. I pulled out this Christmas tree from one of Hero Arts kits last year, it was so much for to decorate and I love the window die cut where you can see outside. 




Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe.


5 comments :

  1. Oh, I like this! The fancy window die is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful. I love your festive tree, and that window die cut is so perfect. I love what you can see out the window too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with your intricate window die -- I too love the fun Christmas tree looking outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fantastic card. I do not remember that window or that tree both amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fantastic window scene and Christmas tree, it’s gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete