Sunday, October 16, 2022

Crafty Days

 

Hello...popping in today with a few cards I made this past week. 

First my card for the new challenge over at Color Hues #51 - Orange and Green. I made this card using Hero Arts September Kit at their Make Along class.



Next up are 2 cards I made at Crafty Chicks Awesome Autumn class, just love all these fabulous colors and amazing designs, thank you Jenn, you class was so much fun. Playing along over at SSS Wednesday challenge - Fall Colors




And last up a card I made using the new kit from My Favorite Things - Coffee Shop Kit. This kit is so amazing and so much fun to play with. The possibilities are endless!


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day and please stay safe!


5 comments :

  1. 4 fantastic card designs. For your first card the simple layout really makes the gorgeous flower arrangement image stand out. I’m a fan of Lawn Fawn images, these scenes are so fun and beautifully made, love the plaid details too. And the coffee scene turned into a Halloween theme looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All terrific cards, Kim! I'm glad you've enjoyed your classes and new kits. Love the beautiful bouquet on your fall card. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That orange and green pumpkin floral arrangement is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim your Color Hues card, the pumkin full of flowers is so pretty and awesome job colouring it! I had so much fun taking Jenn's class with you, I still have a couple things to finish up before our next class your cards turned out perfect! Love your coffee shop decorated for Halloween!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, Sorry I am late popping by. I have been on vacation and trying to play catch up. Your cards are wonderful and the one you linked up for Color Hues is perfect! The deep green background really makes the florals and pumpkin pop. Thanks for playing along and I just might have to check out Jen’s classes sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete