Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Time Out #225


Hello....popping in today to share my card for the new challenge over at Time Out #225 - Thankful
I pulled out these sweet little Thanksgiving Mice for my card, just love the look on their sweet faces.
I can't wait to see how you are inspired!  Our wonderful sponsor is Lawn Fawn.







I have one more card to share for the Wednesday Challenge over to Simon Says Stamp - Spooky

I used a spellbinders haunted house for my card.


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!




 

5 comments :

  1. Cute thanksgiving card. I think the scalloped spotted border makes a beautiful background for the sweet couple.
    Cool spooky Halloween scene too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kim! Love the tiny mice. NOT when they are inside my house though lol... But in your card!! :) The Halloween card is brilliant, I love the bold look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these mice are so cute... Love this Cute Thank you card... And your Halloween card is so fun.. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your thankful little mice. Just adorable. Great Halloween card too.

    ReplyDelete