Sunday, October 2, 2022

World Card Making Day

 

Hello....popping in with a few cards that I made yesterday for World Card Making Day. 

I zoomed with my bestie Joyce for about 1 1/2 hours and I finished 3 cards. One birthday and two sympathy. 





I made 4cards earlier in the week using new dies from the Greetery while I was visited Joyce. These are so much fun to play with and make the perfect fall cards. Just love those rolling hills. 





Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe. 


2 comments :

  1. Wonderful cards, Kim! From cute to serene, these are all terrific

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are so wonderful Kim! I love that cute birthday card, your lovely ink blended sympathy cards and your Thanksgiving cards are so awesome!! So sorry I could not join on the weekend, I not great at driving and crafting at the same time-lol!

    ReplyDelete