Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Crafty Day

 

Hello....popping in today with a couple of cards I made yesterday. I pulled out this fabulous set from\ Lawn Fawn - Fangtastic Friends, just love these sweet little bats! I am entering this card over at Lawn Fawn - Lawn Fawnatics #133



My second card is using some of the new release from The Greetery. I was able to get these wonderful die cut images while visiting my bestie Joyce. It is such a beautiful set and love all the fall colors of card Joyce had to play with. I am entering this card over at SSS - Wednesday Challenge -Anything Goes



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!


4 comments :

  1. Two great designs here Kim! love the sky you created around your bats! I purchased those Greetery landscape dies - you have inspired me to play with them seeing your wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I don't normally enjoy bats, these are just the cutest and a fun card too. Love the farm card too, all those details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you made a card with your new bats--super cute, eeek! Your scenery thanksgiving card is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple sky is beautifully inked and the color is perfect for Halloween. It’s a darling stamp set and card. As for the second, love the autumn landscape, beautiful use of colors and everything looks great together.

    ReplyDelete