Saturday, April 28, 2012

retrosketches #9

This is my first time playing with retrosketches.  I am in love with all of their sketches, even though they say retro, they just seem so fresh and clean, love that look.  I was playing with my cricut this afternoon and cut out a bunch of Mickey Mouse heads just for fun, really had no clue what I was going to do with them but you can never have too many Mickey heads, right? I can't believe how quickly with card went together too, just so much fun and festive too.  Thanks for taking a peek!


Inspiration Sketch
Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI Black and White
Stamps: PTI - Heart-2-Heart #2 and Think Big Favorite #13
Bling: BoBunny
Ribbon, Printed Paper and Balloon Paper - Scrap Bin
Cricut Cartridge: Mickey and Friends

12 comments :

  1. So cute Kim! I use to love using my cricut . Such a clean look to this card and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, it reminds me of the balloons we used to get at the end of our day when our grandma took us to Disneyland. We always rode the train, got a Mickey balloon and then got in the car to go home. Great idea to use the Mickey heads with the balloon strings and it is a perfect take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So incredibly adorably fun...
    love it Kim!!
    Those Mickey balloons are fabulous...
    the colors are so perfectly Mickey...
    and love the way you used this sketch so creatively! :)
    What a uber fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Kim, your card could so easily translate into elements for a Disney scrapbook page. Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this bright cheery card and to make Mickey into balloons is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. You did a great job on your first retro sketch card. I see you have been such a busy gal--good for you. This reminds me of the balloons they really sell at Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right...you can never have too many Mickey heads :) I just saw Mickey last week, he would love your card ;) Actually, it would make anyone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a FUN and HAPPY card Kim! Love the way the balloon strings are curled! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo cute! I love the Mickey theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your Retro Sketches shout out for this super fun card!

    ReplyDelete