Saturday, May 12, 2012

Papertrey Ink MIM #65 Background Patterns from Patterned Paper Scraps

One more card for the day...this one was fun to make. The challenge was to make a background out of your patterned paper scraps and that is sort of what I did, or my take on the challenge.  I have a large drawer that I put all of my patterned paper scraps in so that made it easy to just reach in and find some colors that would go nicely together.  I love the color combination of Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz and Simply Chartreuse, they are just so bright and festive and make the perfect thank you card! Thanks for taking a peek!


Ingredients (all PTI)
Solid Card Stock: White and Hawaiian Shores
Printed Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse and Funky Town
Stamps: Framed Out#1
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores and Simply Chartreuse
Buttons: Raspberry Fizz and Simply Chartreuse

5 comments :

  1. it IS a beautiful color combo - and i really like the framed out stamp usage (i need to get mine out and give it a try!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The colors are so bright and festive, and they all go so well together. This is such a cheery card. I really love how you stamped your sentiment in Hawaiian Shores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Kim! I forgot all about Funky Town! and I love those papers! You've certainly caught my eye with these wonderful colors and pattern arrangement. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim this is gorgeous, I love all the patterned papers so bright and cheery and so so CASEable! Your Framed Out frame is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers...the way the colors and designs all complement each other. The framed sentiment is wonderful, and the buttons...it all works together perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete