Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Still time to share your Craft Space.....


I have had so much fun seeing all your incredible craft spaces and you have another week to link up your photo to share with us at DoubleClick Skittles. Be sure to hear over to the blog, the link is here and post your photo...there are prizes on several of the design teams blog too, so be sure to leave comments. Below is the list of all the ladies...

Carri from DoubleClick
Terri from Waving my Wand
Georgiana from Carson's Creations
Taunya from Daisies Girl

Here is a peek of my room again...thank you all so much for your sweet and kind words, I really appreciate all of you!

I have a prize for you too...I will have my daughter choose a number from all the comments on both posts and the winner will receive their choice of 3 colors of Carri's fabulous Skittles!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Good Luck.

8 comments :

  1. Your craft space is beautiful! Those warm wall colors make it seem so cozy. Thanks for sharing the photo of where you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your space - now when I think of you creating something I will have somewhere to picture you!! Love and hugs to you and I hope you are having a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your crafting space! I envy you the natural light from the window and having a printer in your work space. I have to walk ALL the way upstairs to print! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your bright, pretty crafting space, Kim! I use the dining room table since that room is off the living room with no wall. I can craft & basically be in the same room as hubby. Both spare bedrooms house my stuff that doesn't fit in the dining room--good thing we don't have kids--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love seeing your fab craft space, Kim ... so inspiring! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your choice of color and all the storage. I am now your newest follower. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I adore this crafting haven of yours...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute room and
    love the colors
    evolving around
    Mickie Mouse!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete