Monday, January 22, 2018

Muse #250


Hello...good morning. Popping in today with my card for Muse Challenge #250. I ordered this Sweet Friends set from Lawn Fawn and pretty much case'd this card. Just love all the cut out circles (I used Spellbinders Circles) and the sweet goodies tucked inside. I had so much fun coloring these yummy treats, added some distress ink behind each one and done! I can't wait to see how you use this for your inspiration this week. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day!




14 comments :

  1. This is so sweet (pun totally intended!) Can't wait to see how everyone will be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this card Kim!! Love all the treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing catch up Kim. Love everything as always. That little stack of bowls is so pretty and this card is just as cute as it can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, you are a muse, Kim! Your card is so adorable and inspiring that I hope to get the chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute, love all the little treats in the circle windows. Thanks for the SWEET inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and sweet card.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh sooo cuuutee Miss Kim
    love the colors
    and love the layout too
    what a cuteee Card Miss Kim
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so cute, Kim! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is as cute as it can get, brilliant layout and adorable design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My apologies...I thought I had left some love here for this really fun Muse card, Kim! I love your design and how you colored these charming 'Sweet Goodies'! Thanks so much for inspiring us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh KIM! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! The pop of color and the adorable images are fabulous! Headed over there now.. Hope Im not late!

    ReplyDelete