Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Keeping Christmas July 2018


Hello....and Merry Christmas in July! It's time again for our Keeping Christmas Hop for July and I am keeping with my monthly theme of making gift tags. In years past my family has always wrote the name of who the gift is for on the bottom on the wrapped package in black sharpie and I have decided this year would be fun to have some cool Christmas gift tags instead. These have been so much fun making these each month. This month I used Hero Arts sweet holiday to go cup and stamped it in holiday red and added a dash of sparkle on the whipped cream. The back of the tags I used PTI's To You From Me set and then punched a tiny hole and added some bakers twine. So fun! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!




So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing! Your next stop on our hop is



Lesley Croghan (off this month)

Anita Madden (off this month)

Kim Heggins (you are here)

Vicki Finger 
(off this month)

13 comments :

  1. Such adorable tags. Love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim....these are soooo adorable! LOVE!❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGSH Kim - AWESOME tags!!! I will be "stamp-lifting" this idea since I have quite a few friends that love coffee as much as I do! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely adorable Kim...LOVE them!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, these are amazing! I would love to have this on my gift. LOL! The glittery whipped cream is perfect and that red is gorgeous! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim these sweet tags are so much fun! I love this set and I really need to finally get it. These are perfect for your family to start writing those tags with!! We keep the tags that aren't destroyed after Christmas each year in a Manila envelope for each person. The next year you can use a new tag or an old one I love that Ben and Brooklyn tend to give each other the tags the wrote for each other when they were very young.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sparkly toppings Kim, these are extra pretty! Who cares what's in the package with this little beauty on top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous, Kim! Will be great to add to a coffee gift. Make sure no one throws the tags away after gifts are unwrapped. These are definite keepers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look really festive and pretty, Kim - a huge improvement from the sharpie:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These make such wonderful tags! Love how festive they are and that added sparkle makes them even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable, Kim. I have that stamp set but haven't used it for tags yet. Those would be great ornaments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow--these are just wonderful, Kim! Love the sparkle on the whip cream!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so fun and so adorable, they will look fantastic on your Christmas packages!!

    ReplyDelete