Monday, July 16, 2018

Muse #275


Hello....Happy Monday and welcome to this week's Muse #275 inspiration! I started my card while back in April while visiting Tracey - In My Creative Opinion. I just love all the sweet Leading Ladies from Ellen Hutson (used Hot Mess) and you can never go wrong with coffee and doughnuts, lots and lots of doughnuts! I hope you will play along with us this week, can't wait to see your take on my inspiration! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!




8 comments :

  1. This is so CUTE!! Love the purple and the little pile of donuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty sides of lilac Kim, this is delightful! My hubby and son would agree with the thought of lots and lots of donuts LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that sentiment and all the donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! This is totally cute Kim! My coffee had coffee this morning and I'm a happy girl. ;0) Stay cool this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple yet spectacular design with DP, it’s a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and so fun, Kim ... she sure is going to need a lot of coffee to dunk those doughnuts into! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She makes me happy on so many different levels Kim! She is super cute and messy in purple but I love that you stamped her at my house in the spring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun card...love that pile of donuts and that sentiment on her shirt.

    ReplyDelete