Wednesday, April 24, 2019

CASology #340 - Africa


Hello...popping in with a quick card for this week's challenge over at CASology #340 - Africa. I pulled this sweet zebra from the Zoo Crew set by Paper Smooches. The leaves are from the same set and stamped in Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss and Ripe Avocado from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from PTI - Grunge Me. 
I pulled out this wonderful wreath builder stencil from Gina K, it's my first time putting to work and it was so much fun! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!




I am also entering my card in this week's SSS - Anything Goes 



14 comments :

  1. This is so sweet!! I love that little zebra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you surrounded him with all of the little leaves! This is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you grounded the cute zebra with the leaves. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wreath background for the adorable zebra, Kim! Gotta remember this design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just as cute as can be Kim! The look on that zebra's face cracks me up. Love the frame of tropical leaves. What a great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little jungle you created for the adorable zebra, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous tropical world you created for that cute little zebra, Kim ... isn't he adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute zebra--love his expression! Fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I just love this card. The zebra is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love all the foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This design is so incredibly cute! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute!! I love that adorable zebra. I like how you did the leaves too, what a great design. Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute card I love your zebra, what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete