Thursday, April 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas April 2019


Hello....can you believe another month has come and gone and now only 244 days until Christmas! So it's time again for our Keeping Christmas Blog Hop (below is the list of all the blogs with links to everyone's creations). My creation was inspired by Kelly's Valentine's Day project (link here). I love this wonderful Cuppa Love stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink. I made my cup with a small box between the 2 layers, it holds these yummy instant coffee packets from Starbucks. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!


So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing! You should have arrived here from Julee's blog and your next stop is Lori's blog,


Kelly Lunceford (off this month)

Kim Heggins - that's me!

14 comments :

  1. Such a fabulous little project, Kim! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project and I love the extra touch with those added bells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this very much! Beautifully done Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card! I've always regretted not getting that cup set. This is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to present a gift to a coffee loving friend, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous--love this! That cup is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gift in a cup? What's not to love? This is simply gorgeous Kim and would be a perfect little gift for coworker come Christmas. Love the little bells - they finish it off beautifully.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is THE sweetest! I just love the addition of the little coffee packets! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great cup shape, perfect for gifts, or as a tag or a card as well. Nicely decorated too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute gift Kim, the recipient will be one lucky person!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I love this Kim
    you are so clever and creative
    I was long time not visiting my Bloggy friends
    now I try to catch up
    luv this
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete