Friday, October 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas - October 2019


Hello....can you believe that Halloween is just a few days away? This year is flying by! It's the 25th and time for our Keeping Christmas Hop. This month I made a bunch of the sweet pillow boxes, getting ready to stuff gift cards inside. I have a stash of fun Christmas paper and love that I can make the sweet little boxes with the pattern going both horizontal or vertical. Add a bow and some jingle bells and your are done!


Be sure to check out all the cards/projects made by this group of talented ladies!

So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing! You should have arrived here from Julee's blog and your next stop is Lori's blog,



Kim Heggins - that's me!

9 comments :

  1. I do like a pretty little pillow box and these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Pillow Box die but it's always out of stock when I go to make a purchase! One of these days I'll get it, probably after Christmas for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow boxes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such festive little pillow boxes--just perfect for gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just as sweet as can be! Love the polka dots and big red bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pillow boxes are so fun, and love that you made them going both ways! Jingle bells add a bit of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soo elegant Miss Kim
    love the red bow there
    your daughter and family will love this
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete