Friday, October 25, 2019

Tag You're It #99 - Autumn Fest


Hello, popping in today with my tag for the new challenge at Tag You're It #99 - Autumn Fest. Bobby chose our incredible inspiration photo for this challenge, love this time of year and her photo is simply perfect for it! As I was cleaning areas of my craft room I came across this sweet scare crow that my daughter I made many, many years ago. Long before die cuts and cutting machines, everything was traced and pieced together. So happy to finally have a wonderful home for it! 

I hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see how you are inspired! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



5 comments :

  1. Awww, he's cut! This is darling Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet tag! LOVE the adorable scarecrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super way to preserve that memory in a tag, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this tag is so cuuutee
    love all of them
    the kraft made the image pop up miss Kim
    love love love
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete