Saturday, May 9, 2020

Crafty Morning....


Hello...popping in today with 3 cards to share for 3 different challenges. First up is my card for a new challenge to me, Day of the Month Card Club - Frog Jumping Day. I pulled out this fun frog die from Poppy Stamps, and made them into a shaker/pond card.

Day of the Month Card Club


Second card is for the challenge at Hero Arts - Stay Crafty # 7 - Essential Kindness. I used Hero Art's Tea Time frame and added and sweet sentiment and an oxide ink background. 




Final card is for the new challenge at Ink To Paper, Melissa's Fab Friday Feature. I made a Mother's Day for my sweet mom. I used my favorite flowers, Gran's Garden from Papertrey Ink with a embossed background. Love these beautiful flowers!



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...stay home and stay safe and Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mom's!!!



13 comments :

  1. A trio of wonderful cards Kim! Love those frogs to bits and those pretty Grans Garden blooms! Happy Mother's Day sweet friend XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim these are both so beautiful! Grans Garden is such a pretty stamp set!! Happy Mother's Day to you my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so amazing. Love them so much. All so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Kim! So glad you found time to play with us! I am quite content with my part of the pond, no complaints. Happy Mothers day to you and thanks for playing along with us at DotMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three cards in a morning? I get one card made start to finish in a day and pat myself on the back. :D Three wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun trio, Kim ... those frogs are fabulous ... the café scene is so cute with the little heart sign ... and the blooms are beautiful! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Kim! They're all unique but I love, love, love that die in the second one! 'Course the frogs playing are cute and Gram's Flowers gorgeous -- great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful trio you made, Kim!! Love them all and especially the one for Mother's Day, with the wonderfully embossed background! Thanks a lot for taking time to show us your fun frogs at DotMCC! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a beautiful card for your mom, Kim--LOVE it! The frogs card is super creative & fun! Wonderful use of the HA die!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your idea to create a shaker card!! Thank you so much for joining with us at DotMCC. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three brilliantly designed cards. The one with frogs is fun and cute. The cafeteria design is original and stylish and the flower design is timeless and classy.

    ReplyDelete