Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Time Out Reminder #167


TIME OUT Challenges

Hello....popping in today with my reminder card for Time Out #167 -  Inspired by Words. I pulled out this sweet stamped image that I got from my bestie Joyce. The skater girl is from a Hero Arts Winter stamp set. I was inspired by the words Dance and Heart and pulled them both together for my card.


Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is TopFlight Stamps!



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!


12 comments :

  1. Oh How sweet this is Kim! A perfect pairing for the challenge. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you were able to get both words into your card. A brilliant take on the challenge, and such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! I LOVE that fun heart die you used and your skater is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LIKE this! What a darling card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skater girl image! And perfect paired with the hearts die and the background colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to pull these together like this. Adore this image-she has so much poise and I she is one great skater. I like how you coloured her and placed her on this fab die....perfect colour to use the blue-just like winter x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun design, Kim and I love the icy background behind the hearts.
    Hope you are well and have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful, Kim. I love your dancing skater and that heart die cut is the perfect pairing for your skater.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an absolutely sweet card Kim, your figure skater is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So creative! Great card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and fun way to portray that Inspiration quote!

    ReplyDelete