Saturday, January 8, 2022

Caffeinated Christmas #1 Snowflakes

 

Hello....popping in with my card for this fabulous new challenge over at Caffeinated Christmas #1 Snowflakes. I was so excited to see this challenge and get a head start on my Christmas cards for 2022!


I pulled out Caffeinated Reindeer from The Rabbit Hole Designs


It has been a couple of months since I have made a card or posted anything to my blog. My mom suddenly passed away in November and I have not had much desire to do anything creative.  My mom is now with my sweet dad and the rest of her family but is so missed here now. 


She was an incredibly talented lady and taught me to sew on the machine I still use to this day.       

Love you mom, miss you so much.



9 comments :

  1. I love your card, great coloring and I love the sentiment!! So sorry to hear about your mom, glad you were able to get back to crafting. Sending prayers your way🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, what a cute reindeer.
    So sorry to read that you Mom has passed away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a hole in our hearts when loving parents are gone. Wonderful comfort in happy memories, I've found. Very happy to see you back crafting, Kim. I do find it therapeutic & hope it is for you, too. Your card is absolutely adorable--love the funny image! Hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  4. big big crafty hugs to you kim.
    Thanks so much for linking up to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge. LOVE your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your mom is smiling down at you as you journey into crafting again, Kim. Your card today brings a smile to my face, what a fun image and sentiment! Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable and sending love and peace to you. So happy you were able to join us and hope it felt good to get back into your crafty space. Thanks so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for your loss 😢 love your card ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for your mom, Kim, her photo shows her joy! I'm sure she was a true blessing and will be missed for a LONG time.
    On a second note, your card is quite fun! I kinda look like that some weekends...

    ReplyDelete