Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Time Out #205

 

Hello....popping in today with my card for the new challenge at Time Out #205 and the theme is           In Love, so many wonderful possibilities!


Our fabulous sponsor is Alex Syberia and the winner will receive a $15.00 gift voucher

I used this sweet little skunk from Lawn Fawn and thought it would be fun to make his spray sparkle with sequins instead of a unpleasant smell!



It is so nice to be back making cards...I took a couple of months off after the sudden passing of my mom. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day and please stay safe!






8 comments :

  1. such a sweet card and love your idea of using the sequins-always love to see black and white stripes and good to see you crating x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Kim! I love how you used the sequins

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little stinker is pretty darn cute! Sweet card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. And I LOVE that you swapped out the stink for sequins! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie, Kim! Love this sweet card.
    P.S. I'm not sure why, but I'm supposedly following you via Bloglovin but I'm not getting your posts. I may have to unsubscribe and try again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry about your mum. You have made a lovely card. Take care. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A truly adorable card & love all the sequins! Hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygoodness! Your little skunk is darling and so is the sequin spray! Super sweet. I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your mom. Sending big hugs your way...
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete