Saturday, July 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #594


Sharing my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches #594 - A Sketch by Narelle. I was inspired by the incredible card that Jacquie made and wanted to play along. I pulled out this fabulous stamp from Penny Black Stamps called London and the strip die is from SugarPea Designs. Such a fun card to make and I can’t wait to pop it in the mail to a special friend. Thank you Joyce for letting me use your supplies! 


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day and stay safe!


 

4 comments :

  1. I love how you put this scene together! Such fun. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect mix of elements, Kim! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, Kim! I love it, it says hello from afar or just a fun hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been so creative with this sketch! I love the images and theme you chose fo this design.

    ReplyDelete