Thursday, July 6, 2023

Time Out #242 - Guest Designer


 Hello....popping in today with my card for Time Out #242 and I am so excited to be their guest designer! The theme for this challenge is Inspired by Words! You can't go wrong with Fairy Tales. 


I love fairy tales and anything Disney and Cinderella is my all time favorite. I pulled out this sweet set from Colorado Craft Company - Magic Time. I added a wee bit of sparkle on her shoes, crown, and wand.  Pulled out my favorite Cinderella coach for my photo, thank you Ashleigh!


I hope you will play along, the sponsor for this challenge is AALL and the prize is a $20 gift voucher. 

Thank you Time Out for the guest designer spot and thank you all for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!


9 comments :

  1. Brilliant card Kim - love her twinkle toes ... and crown and wand! So happy you joined us as a guest for this challenge! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Kim. It is absolutely adorable and very clever! I love the pumpkin chariot in the background of the photo. What a fantastic take on the challenge words. It is wonderful to have you designing with us again. Thanks so much for being our Guest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim... this card is just dreamy! and as cute as it can be! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Time Out this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, this is soo cute 😍 I love the off the edge pumpkin and the fairy with the sparkly shoe and crown doing magic. So good to have you back at Time Out. Just thinking, how adorable will your card design be, on a fabric 💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Kim!! I've never seen these stamps -absolutely cute and perfect for the challenge! I love the CAS layout. Thank you for being our GD, so good to have you with us again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on guesting, Kim! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! What a sweet card, and congrats on GD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, Kim!! I really love the off edge pumpkin... and such an adorable fairy. I really love Anita' Jerem's illustration... Thank you so much for guesting with us. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card, Kim. Your coloring really brings the scene to life and who doesn't love a little sparkle. Thanks for being such a great guest.

    ReplyDelete