Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The Great Cover-Up

 

Hello...popping in today to share my card for this week's The Great Cover-Up challenge over at Ink to Paper. 



Such a wonderful technique. I didn't have a large background stamp so I pulled out Stylish Sentiments:Birthday and did a subway type sign with them. Stamped them with VersaMark and embossed in white on vellum from PTI. I used the beautiful flowers from Gran's Garden, just love these gorgeous flowers!


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!!!


8 comments :

  1. Wow, Kim, this is gorgeous! Great job making your own background, and beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is such a beautiful card! I love how you created your background, so unique. One of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and very clever to use a multitude of stamps to make your background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background & love your flowers, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Kim. This is beautiful and so creative and clever as well. Love that vellum and embossed background, and you know I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post!Like your blog, thank you for sharing.
    (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~
    luxhairshop mens hair pieces homecoming
    These contents have greatly helped me.

    ReplyDelete